Anchor Me

an anchored life is full of hope

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Thankful

What am i thankful for? what are you thankful for? I am thankful to have Christ in my life through my journey of challenges that life brings. I am thankful for family, friends, relationships and resources. I am thankful for friends who were sensitive to pray and stand in the gap when i could not. I am thankful for music that soothes my soul, expresses my pain, brings joy and gratefulness. I am thankful to you for reading this blog and having input. I am thankful for moving a head exploring destiny and purpose, newness of life. I am thankful that He will never leave or forsake me, He is a very present help in trouble,trust me I have had my share. I am thankful for wonderful, supportive children, grandchildren and greatgrandchildren. i am thankful that i have life and have life more abundantly. I am thankful for the blessing of God, I am thankful that i am healed and have provision. I am thankful for the years i had with Skip and the wonderful memories. So with all that said i can never thank Him enough! Has anyone read The Shack?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger mo money said…

    I have not red the Shack. Who is the author and what is it about?

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Shirley said…

    William P. Young is the author of the Shack. The book is fictional, about a man who spends a weekend with God in a shack.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home