Anchor Me

an anchored life is full of hope

Friday, July 02, 2010

Anchored Life Church

Anchored Life has a new home. July 4, 2010 we will be meeting at The Grange Hall in Broomfield, Colorado 7901 West 120th Ave. 80020. We are excited about community and sharing life together. July the 4th will be my first Sunday back, I was away for two months due to a stroke and spending time in rehab. I am grateful for the grace and mercy of God. I am grateful for family and friends. I am grateful to be alive. I have a testimony, in reality we all have a testimony, however I grew up with the saying "we overcome by the words of our testimony". I am an overcomer and more than a conquerer. My faith did not fail me. God was silent, my faith was tested, and many prayers lifted me up. I was not able to pray, I cried a lot, God had mercy. I had no pluse, no heart beat, I fought my way out of darkness clawing and climbing out of a dark hole, reaching for the top. I made it God had mercy. God said He makes me to lie down he did not need my permission. He restores my soul and I know there is a God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home